Clone-A-Willy Kit Vibrating - Light tone
Create your own personalized vibrating dildo with the Clone-A-Willy Kit. With everything you'll need to take a cast of your or your lover's penis, this kit will help you recreate every detail of your favorite schlong in soft silicone for maximum realism.
Once you've made your mold, simply mix and pour in the platinum-cure silicone solution, insert the vibrator and allow it to set. To set the strong vibrations in motion, simply unscrew the base, insert 1 x AA battery, and get ready to play!
The penis molding kit contains:
- Molding tube
- Specially timed algae-based molding powder
- Two-part platinum-cure silicone mix
- Single-speed vibrating unit
- Full instructions
- Stirring stick
Battery Info: 1 x AA battery (not included)
- Realistic vibrating molding kit to make a perfect replica of you or your lover's penis - just add water
- Creates a silicone dildo with the exact size, shape and detailing
- Vibrating unit offers single, powerful speed for added stimulation
- Great as a sexy gift with a naughty difference
- Completely body-safe and non allergenic - made from silicone
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Transit times are calculated from the time the order is shipped, not from when the order is placed.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 business days.
We do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
All orders are shipped from Colorado.
STANDARD SHIPPING RATESStandard (orders over $49): Free
4-7 business days from when order is shipped.Standard (orders under $49): $4.99
4-7 business days from when order is shipped.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING RATES
2-4 business days from when order is shipped.
All orders are tracked. Please note tracking details are not sent immediately after shipping. You will receive them within 24 hours of shipping.
Orders are shipped in discreet bubble mailers or boxes with no logos or direct mention of the nature of the products inside. All packing slips are generic.
All electronic toys are covered under a manufacturers warranty for at least 12 months. Most brands will have warranty instructions on their website. Feel free to send us a message and we will provide you with instructions.