b-Vibe Anal Education Set
★WINNER: Progressive Company of the Year, XBIZ Awards 2019
★WINNER: Product Line of the Year, EAN Awards 2018
★WINNER: Pleasure Products Company of the Year, XBIZ Awards 2019
The perfect naughty gift!
Explore the joys of anal play with the new b-Vibe Anal Training Kit & Education Set.
Going from zero to penetration is a big no-no. That's where our anal training kit comes in — Anal training means taking the time, care, and vital steps to prepare your body for anal sex.
At b-Vibe, we believe that education is the key to enjoy anal play. We created this 7-piece set to equip you with everything you need to safely prepare for anal penetration.
Scroll down to learn about the 7 unique items that make up the b-Vibe anal training kit & education set.
Ready to add anal play to your sexual repertoire? Here are 7 reasons why the b-Vibe anal training kit & education set is the perfect partner to help you get started:
- 1. Small Silicone Butt Plug — Designed to look and feel like a finger, the smallest plug in this anal training kit is slim enough for first-time anal play.
2. Medium Vibrating Butt Plug — Once you start feeling comfortable with how the small butt plug feels, you might want to add another sensation to the mix: vibration.
You can use vibration to stimulate your prostate or G-spot. Vibration also helps the sphincter muscles to relax- which is exactly what you want to do during anal play.
3. Large Weighted Butt Plug — The two weighted balls (180g) inside this non-vibrating plug will help you to create a sensual feeling of fullness.
Pro tip: Plugs are a great toy for public play, which has the added bonus of feeling forbidden or secretive.
- 4. Lubricant Applicator — This little gadget is one of those "best things you've never heard of" or used, for that matter. It does exactly what it sounds like by lubricating those hard to reach places.
- 5. Anal Enema — No anal training kit would be complete without an enema. We consider it as the perfect go-to for a 'deep' clean before anal play.
- 6. Zipper Travel Bag — Because why wouldn't you take your anal training kit & education set on holiday?
- 7. Complete Guide to Anal Play — We've saved the best for last. Every purchase includes a 50+ page handbook of the most comprehensive how-to guides on anal play, written by certified sex educators.
We are closed from Friday 1st January and reopening Monday 4th January.
The health and safety of our staff remains our priority during these challenging times.
Due to Colorado's state guideline of having only 50% of staff on-site at any one time, we ask that you please be patient with us in responding to your inquiries.
During this time we aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 business days. Shipping times are calculated from when the order is dispatched.
Please note that shipping carriers may also be experiencing delays.
We apologize for these delays and we appreciate your understanding during such challenging times.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Transit times are calculated from the time the order is shipped, not from when the order is placed.
We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 business days.
We do not ship on weekends or public holidays.
All orders are shipped from Colorado.
All orders are shipped from Colorado.
STANDARD SHIPPING RATESStandard (orders over $49): Free
4-9 business days from when order is shipped.Standard (orders under $49): $4.99
4-9 business days from when order is shipped.
EXPEDITED SHIPPING RATES
2-4 business days from when order is shipped.
All orders are tracked. Please note tracking details are not sent immediately after shipping. You will receive them within 24 hours of shipping.
Orders are shipped in discreet bubble mailers or boxes with no logos or direct mention of the nature of the products inside. All packing slips are generic.
Most of our toys are covered under a manufacturers warranty for 12+ months.
If your faulty toy is not covered, no problem! You can return it to us within 12 months and we'll replace it with an identical product.
If we cannot replace the product, we will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.